How can be cancel the joint development agreement and power of attorney given to a builder?

By filing a suit for rescission of the agreement under the Specific Relief Act. Power of attorney can be revoked at any time by executing a revocation deed duly registered with the Sub Registrar of the Area and a notice of revocation served upon the attorney holder.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *