How To Change the Date In Passport?

Whatever is recorded in the Birth Certificate, that shall reflect in your passport. If there is no birth certificate, then you have to seek declaration from the court that you took birth at such and such place on such date etc. The declaration obtained thereafter may be forwarded to the Passport Officer for necessary correction. The passport Officer will accordingly make the necessary corrections in the Passport.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *